Pages

May 2, 2013

The Homestretch

In a very sweet note from my husband today, he reminded me that we are on the homestretch now. Just six weeks of school to go until SUMMER!

The boys are so restless and ready to get outside and away from the schoolbooks. We have some exciting things planned for the end of the school year though, so I'm hoping I can keep their little attention spans focused.

I heard once that a goldfish swims in circles because it forgets where it started by the time it gets back around. I'm not sure if that is true, but it basically sums up my kids these last few weeks! When your child is hanging upside down in their chair and trying to convince you that they are listening.....you've lost them! So, I know I have my work cut out to get us to home plate in June, but we'll get there one way or another, even if I drag them kicking and screaming! www.facebook.com/The.Caffeinated.Homeschoolista.

No comments: